Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Shounen Zanzou

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, yeah, that about sums it up. *sigh* at least I managed to see 2 of the Digimon movies subbed [img]tongue.gif[/img] and a few others raw [img]tongue.gif[/img] Though admitedly I prolly wouldn't wanna see even subs of digimon tamers. Not even a dub can change the overriding story (ok, well it can, like in robotech or whatever, but you know what I mean [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    -Reikou

  2. #32
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis- Ahh, he'll get over it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Besides, I've seen him eyeing my Count Cain manga ever since I told him that Kaori Yuki wrote it. He started reading my Angel Sanctuary comics and took all 20 home with him to finish 0_o Now he's been turned into a Yuki fan [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •